NCAA Football 2013 was released today by Electronic Arts with former Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III and former Oklahoma State running back Barry Sanders gracing the cover. Stores such as GameStop were open late to accommodate the obsessed gamers clamoring to get their pre-ordered copy of the popular video game. It retails for $59.99.
GameStop offered a bonus to those who reserved their copy early — the Heisman Challenge 3-Player Pack of Mark Ingram (’09), Tim Tebow (’07) and Matt Leinart (’04).
Sights & Sounds
- Revel in the pageantry of college football game days with NCAA Football 13. Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations, NCAA Football 13 will deliver the passion and excitement of college football to fans across the nation.
- With a new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a new read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 13 delivers greater realism on the virtual gridiron.
- Game days come to life with mid-game updates featuring a new studio analyst, plus enhanced commentary from NCAA Football veterans Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler. Recruiting now goes deeper than ever with the addition of dynamic grades and the ability to scout players. Plus, there are even more ways to interact with your Dynasty from the web.
- There are familiar faces on the field in NCAA Football 13, which now features a selection of former Heisman Trophy winners. With the new Heisman Challenge mode, fans have the ability to utilize the skill set of a legendary Heisman Trophy winner in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman trophy once again.
Road to Glory
- The experience of being a college football superstar is now even more exciting with a new feature in Road to Glory that allows players to see and feel the game differently during key moments, increasing on-field awareness and creating amazing opportunities.